BFD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Share This
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

stat

$ Amazon Best Buy Yonanas 901 Deluxe Ice Cream Treat Maker, Black/Silver

Go down

$ Amazon Best Buy Yonanas 901 Deluxe Ice Cream Treat Maker, Black/Silver Empty $ Amazon Best Buy Yonanas 901 Deluxe Ice Cream Treat Maker, Black/Silver

Post  Admin Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:45 am

Buy Cheap Yonanas 901 Deluxe Ice Cream Treat Maker, Black/Silver before final decision to acquire I researches online too long period. Hence I accrued a online web site which will offers Yonanas 901 Deluxe Ice Cream Treat Maker, Black/Silver and also do a price comparison for you to. Numerous markets supplies my vision in a hurry shipping.

=> Read More>>> to Try Update Price Make sure you

Yonanas 901 Deluxe Ice Cream Treat Maker, Black/Silver Detailed description

Yonanas instantly turns frozen fruit and other flavorings into a delicious and healthy soft-serve treat. . The unit instantly churns the ingredients to produce a treat with the texture of frozen yogurt or soft-serve ice cream . The chute easily accepts berries, sliced mango, or cantaloupe along with frozen banana to incorporate the fruit into a silky-smooth confection . Deluxe model 901 Includes a dessert storage container, four popsicle molds, and recipe booklet. Plugs into AC. 14" H x 7 1/2" W x 6" D. . The chute, plunger, and blade are dishwasher safe .

Yonanas turns frozen fruit and other flavorings into a delicious, healthy soft-serve treat. The unit combines frozen bananas and any additional fruit or chocolate and instantly churns the ingredients to produce a treat with the texture of frozen yogurt or soft-serve ice cream, but without the additional fat, sugar, or preservatives. T...More>>>

Posted Tags : Yonanas 901 Deluxe Ice Cream Treat Maker, Black/Silver, Choose a Discounted Yonanas 901 Deluxe Ice Cream Treat Maker, Black/Silver Affordable, The place to purchase Yonanas 901 Deluxe Ice Cream Treat Maker, Black/Silver

Admin
Admin

https://bfddeal.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down