BFD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Share This
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

stat

@ Amazon Find Euro Cuisine YM80 Yogurt Maker

Go down

@ Amazon Find Euro Cuisine YM80 Yogurt Maker Empty @ Amazon Find Euro Cuisine YM80 Yogurt Maker

Post  Admin Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:08 am

Get Best Price Euro Cuisine YM80 Yogurt Maker well before consideration to ordering I online searches online unreasonably long time period. Now I simply gathered a retailer the fact that provides Euro Cuisine YM80 Yogurt Maker and then price compare to. Certain sellers offers myself really fast delivery service.

=> Read More to Try Update Price tags I highly recommend you

Euro Cuisine YM80 Yogurt Maker Specific description

Model No.: YM80 . Capacity: Seven 6-oz. glass jars, makes 42-oz. of yogurt . Volts/Watts: 120 volts, 13 watts . Origin: China . Material: Glass jars, polypropylene base .

737770462263 Features: -Yogurt maker. -Comes with on and off switch and light indicating unit is working. -Timer on the side marks time as to when yogurt will be finished cooking. -Cord storage. -Make homemade with any kind of milk and different flavor in each glass jar. -Entire process takes 6 to 10 hours. -Capacity: 42 Oz. -Dishwa...More>>>

Posted Tags : Euro Cuisine YM80 Yogurt Maker, Have a Discounted Euro Cuisine YM80 Yogurt Maker Price, Where to purchase , Euro Cuisine YM80 Yogurt Maker

Admin
Admin

https://bfddeal.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down