BFD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Share This
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

stat

@ Amazon Review YG-1 E5244 Micrograin Carbide Stub Length Square Nose End Mill, General Purpose, TiAlN Coated, Single Cut, 2 Flutes, Center Cutting

Go down

@ Amazon Review YG-1 E5244 Micrograin Carbide Stub Length Square Nose End Mill, General Purpose, TiAlN Coated, Single Cut, 2 Flutes, Center Cutting Empty @ Amazon Review YG-1 E5244 Micrograin Carbide Stub Length Square Nose End Mill, General Purpose, TiAlN Coated, Single Cut, 2 Flutes, Center Cutting

Post  Admin Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:59 pm

Best Buy YG-1 E5244 Micrograin Carbide Stub Length Square Nose End Mill, General Purpose, TiAlN Coated, Single Cut, 2 Flutes, Center Cutting

Low Price On YG-1 E5244 Micrograin Carbide Stub Length Square Nose End Mill, General Purpose, TiAlN Coated, Single Cut, 2 Flutes, Center Cutting up to now answer to purchase , I lookup online too long time. That being said I truly accumulated a web store this sells YG-1 E5244 Micrograin Carbide Stub Length Square Nose End Mill, General Purpose, TiAlN Coated, Single Cut, 2 Flutes, Center Cutting and also do a price comparison to be able to. A number of retail shops delivers my vision quickly shipping and delivery of.

Items Information

where can you buy YG-1 E5244 Micrograin Carbide Stub Length Square Nose End Mill, General Purpose, TiAlN Coated, Single Cut, 2 Flutes, Center Cutting
The YG-1 E5244 TiAlN-coated carbide stub-length square nose end mill has two flutes, a center-cutting design, and a 30-degree helix angle for general-purpose machining on hardened and high-alloy steel, cast iron, and chromium-nickel steel. The stub length increases tool strength and makes it less likely to break in the material being... See More>>>

Brand YG-1

=> More>>> to Check Up-date The prices You should

Admin
Admin

https://bfddeal.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down