BFD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Share This
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

stat

! Amazon Buy Cheap YG-1 E5078TF Micrograin Carbide Ball Nose End Mill, General Purpose, TiAlN Coated, Single Cut, 3 Flutes, Center Cutting

Go down

! Amazon Buy Cheap YG-1 E5078TF Micrograin Carbide Ball Nose End Mill, General Purpose, TiAlN Coated, Single Cut, 3 Flutes, Center Cutting Empty ! Amazon Buy Cheap YG-1 E5078TF Micrograin Carbide Ball Nose End Mill, General Purpose, TiAlN Coated, Single Cut, 3 Flutes, Center Cutting

Post  Admin Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:48 am

Best Buy YG-1 E5078TF Micrograin Carbide Ball Nose End Mill, General Purpose, TiAlN Coated, Single Cut, 3 Flutes, Center Cutting

Save On YG-1 E5078TF Micrograin Carbide Ball Nose End Mill, General Purpose, TiAlN Coated, Single Cut, 3 Flutes, Center Cutting just before consideration to choose I search terms online for as long time. Which means I personally gathered a retailer in which markets YG-1 E5078TF Micrograin Carbide Ball Nose End Mill, General Purpose, TiAlN Coated, Single Cut, 3 Flutes, Center Cutting as well as make a price for you to. Some web stores delivers myself swift shipping.

Item Summary

buying YG-1 E5078TF Micrograin Carbide Ball Nose End Mill, General Purpose, TiAlN Coated, Single Cut, 3 Flutes, Center Cutting
The YG-1 E5078TF TiAlN-coated carbide ball nose tapered end mill has three flutes and a 30-degree helix angle, and is available in a range of degrees of taper for machining dies and molds. Tapered end mills have flutes that narrow from the end of the shank to the tip of the tool to produce draft angles or taper existing holes in a wo... See More>>>

Brand YG-1

=> More to Go to Update The price Please make sure you

Admin
Admin

https://bfddeal.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down